We hold varied wellness, embodiment and self development workshops throughout the year (see below for our next scheduled workshops).
Some are held at our private studio in Giralang, Canberra, in the wild spaces around Canberra, as well as occasional interstate and international locations.
We love to collaborate with others and bring you interesting human’s to learn, share and grow with.
BODY BEING’S next workshop is…
This event is an opportunity to journey deeply within and explore your inner world.
We will share an evening of diving deeply into self discovery and inner unfolding using conscious connected Breathwork.
Breathwork is a powerful modality that uses conscious and dynamic breathing, awareness and relaxation to access our subconscious world. Enabling us to journey beyond the mind and into our body, heart and spirit.
You can use the breath to:
– move beyond what doesn’t serve you
– connect deeply with your authentic self
– access your inner knowing and gain clarity
– connect with your innate vitality and power
– experience beyond our everyday mundane reality
– find peace, profound connection and unity within.
There are only 5 places available for this intimate event. Register now.
Cost: $55 per person
1. Email Amber on email@example.com to get your registration form (which also provides extra information on Group Breathwork).
2. Complete and return the form.
3. Wait for confirmation from Amber that your spot has been secured (to ensure suitability).
NOTE – Full payment and returned rego forms are required prior to event to secure your spot. Full event details will be sent out once registration process is complete.
This event is part of a Group Facilitator training program. The session will be facilitated by Amber Nomchong (Breathwork Practitioner) under the off site supervision of her trainer Mirabai Rose (Rising Vines Integrative Therapies).
Any questions please contact Amber on firstname.lastname@example.org (or private message)
I look forward to sharing an evening of sacred breath and deep presence with you.
Want to suggest a workshop or request a private one (small group)? Feel free to drop us a line at email@example.com